We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
- Collection of Personal Information
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Collection of Computer Data
- Collection of Personal Information
Miss Meera does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only. When you create a Miss Meera account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Delivery Address
- Shipping Address
- Billing Mobile Number
- Shipping Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Miss Meera
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier). When you register as a user on Miss Meera website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent iPay88 and authorized banks. You must only submit to us or submit through website, which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us about any changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Change, Update Or Correction Of Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Miss Meera website. Simply click on the My Account / Log In link from the navigation at the top of the page and enter your email address and password to access your information. You can request password help at any time by clicking on the forget password link, which will prompt the system to email a password to your email address. Upon your request, we will: correct or update your personal information; stop sending emails to your email address; disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. The above can be done by emailing your request to [email protected] Please do not send your credit card number or other sensitive information via email.
Security of Your Personal Information
Miss Meera ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Miss Meera please contact us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Miss Meera, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in Miss Meera you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Miss Meera reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]